We Stand Behind Our Work
Your satisfaction is our primary goal, and it’s one that we take very seriously.
If you hire us for your residential or commercial painting project, we guarantee that any work we complete as part of your signed contract will be free from defects of workmanship for a period of three years from the completion date. Our limited warranty* does not cover defects resulting from materials. If our work shows defects that are not in line with general industry standards regarding normal viewing of properly painted surfaces, within the accepted time frame, we will make repairs to the defective areas without charging labor costs.
Our limited warranty is valid only if the property owner:
- Agrees to pay for materials and necessary equipment rental used in the warrantied repairs
- Has paid for the original contracted job in full
- Can provide a copy of the signed contract and proof of payment
- Agrees to make their property available to us to perform the warranty work
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Work not done by Devlin’s Painting
- Defects resulting from paint or other materials, or defects caused by structural issues
- The cost of paint or other materials needed for repairs
- Ordinary wear or paint color/finish changes resulting from environmental conditions
- Surfaces that are varnished or made of galvanized metal
- Surfaces that collect water and/or moisture, including floors, decks, stairs and roof gutters
- Any material changes requested by the client after the project has begun that aren’t part of a written change order
- Any bleeding of paint caused by rust
- Cracks in wood, plaster or drywall
- Any paint defects caused by misuse, ordinary wear, movement, use of exposure to chemicals, mill glazing from smooth cedar, moisture or peeling in layers of paint existing prior to our work, or any damage/defects caused by situations out of our control including vandalism, negligence, fire, flood or other acts of God.
We are confident that you will be pleased with our professionalism and the quality of our work.
*Warranty restrictions may apply. Please contact us for details.